- CSS (experience with building CSS layouts/templates)
- Experience populating a form/document/template from an external data source
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow development and testing processes with high attention to detail
- Understanding of user experience issues
- Experience with XML
- Ability/experience working with third party APIs (XML or PHP-based) for submitting form data to a third party
- Knowledge of Sedna Presenter software
- Previous experience in automotive events considered an asset
Project based. Contract starting ASAP.
We are currently looking for a Developer to develop new applications and/or enhance current applications.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.